A collection of kid stories, life lessons, and what God is doing with our family.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
My funny boy
Colin received a bunch of dinosaurs from the Koglmeiers and when I gave him the giant bags he opened them up and got a HUGE grin on his face! I said "No way Colin! You got all those new dinos?!" And he replied with an emphatic "YES WAY!" It made me laugh! He is such a little ham and always quick with a funny remark...wonder who he gets that from?! :-) He is also becoming very affectionate with me, and often comes up and pats the floor next to him to tell me that he wants me to get down at his level, then kisses my face profusely! I love this boy! (I wish I could have taken a picture of him lining up the dinos to post, but sadly our camera is broken. :-( )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment