Monday, October 11, 2010

Family time

We had a lovely visit from Bryan's cousins Gwen and John. We enjoyed seeing them again and hanging out. They brought some Oklahoma weather with them and got to witness hail and a wind storm. Candee, Gwen, and myself were all shopping at an antique store when the storm hit. It causes the power to go out and the store had to close once the storm passed. So we went to another one, and got followed, however the power didn't go out that time. It was quite the adventure, but one we'll always remember! I bought Cecily her first tea set and I can't wait 'til she can use and appreciate the gift I got her! Then the day after they left, my grandparents came into town and they got to enjoy the kiddos. Sadly, Colin got sick Saturday so they only got to see him part of the day on Friday. But they were able to spend lots of time with Cecily, which great grandma thoroughly enjoyed! Cecily is so relaxed and at ease with her, she loves being rocked and sung to and that is what GG does best!
Now i'm trying to catch up the house, which got horribly neglected. My poor hubby had no clean clothes, and now he has clean clothes, but no ironed work shirts. hehe Toys are strung all over the house, dishes in the sink, and piles of laundry on the couch, but I felt it could wait so we could spend time with people we don't get to see very often. Well it's way past my bedtime and I have lots to do tomorrow!

No comments: