Monday, September 6, 2010

Schedule

Well tomorrow we are trying a new schedule. Colin is getting very, emotionally unstable as I like to say, so I think he would benefit from having a more structured day. For most of his life he worked better NOT having a schedule, but now that he is almost two (On Saturday! I can't believe my baby is almost 2!)I think he needs to have more structure in his day. I am really praying this works because I have felt so lost in how to help him. He melts down so easily and even though he bounces back very quick it's just difficult to deal with when I have a 5 month old who also has her melt downs periodically. I feel blessed to have two pretty easy children, but I think it would be even easier if we had more structure. I find myself getting overwhelmed and feeling like I don't accomplish very much during the day, so that's another thing I hope this solves a little bit. If you think about it, please pray that this helps! This mommy needs to feel a little less stressed and a lot more accomplished! :-p

No comments: