A collection of kid stories, life lessons, and what God is doing with our family.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Wisdom Teeth
I have to get wisdom teeth out in a week and I am not looking forward to it! It'll be great once it's over, I never have to do it again, but the recovery is looming over my head. Bleh. What makes it harder is that I won't be able to nurse Cecily for 24 hours and she is gonna FLIP! I have had a LOT of work done on my mouth and lots of weird orthodontic appliances in my mouth, so I can honestly say I prefer labor to mouth pain. LOL At least you get a baby out of labor, all you get out of a sore mouth is a massive dentist/insurance bill! :-) So, if you think about it, be praying for me next week (April 11th) as it will be a hard few days for me, Bryan, and the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment