After losing my first baby, I am always so anxious to just get into the second trimester and know everything is ok. It's such a struggle for me because I want control. However, I know GOD has control, and really it's better in His hands anyhow! After our first u/s made me a little nervous, I am so anxious for our next one so that I can hopefully put my mind at ease either way. I have had no signs of losing this baby, and all signs are good because I am sick as can be, but satan likes to put those seeds of doubt. The one song that keeps popping into my head has been such a God nudging-"Tis so sweet to TRUST in Jesus, just to take Him at His word." And the scripture he gave me for both this baby and my peace of mind is Jeremiah 29:11 "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." So even if God chooses to take this baby home before we meet him/her, I know His plans for me are to prosper me, and not to harm me. What a comforting thing!
Our little blob at 4.5 weeks or so.
2 comments:
I never realized you had lost your first baby. I am so sorry that happened. I can only imagine how scary it is when you get pregnant again after that has happened. Its so encouraging to just see how you trust in Him to bring peace with that. why were you concerned after your first ultrasound this time around? I hope that you and Brian and the kids are doing well!!-Marion Camping
Yea, I lost our first at around 12-13 weeks. He was tiny and perfect! :-) I can't wait to meet him someday!
Post a Comment