Here are the flowers I was greeted with when I got home today! :-)
A collection of kid stories, life lessons, and what God is doing with our family.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Anniversary...
Today marks my 4 year anniversary of being married to the man God gave me! I feel so undeserving of him most days! When we got married, something his dad told us was "Marriage is about giving 100% of yourself 100% of the time, expecting nothing in return". (something along those lines...it's been 4 years and i've been pregnant most of them LOL) I have to say, Bryan excels in this! He get up early with the kids, letting me sleep a little longer, makes them breakfast, changes diapers, and plays with them. Then he comes and gets me when it's time for him to get ready to leave. After a hard day of work, he comes home, and usually I need help making dinner. He starts right in helping and rarely says anything about it! Then when dinner is over, he helps clean up, gives the kids their baths since I can't, and spends some time playing with them and, when we remember, reading the bible. Then he helps put them to bed, and finally, puts me to bed, which I am pretty sure is harder than the kids. hahaha He stays up a little longer to get some alone time, then starts the whole thing up again the next day! He has so little time to himself, yet he rarely complains! He is always there to help me, the kids, or anyone else who needs him! I really truly can't fathom how God thought I deserved such a wonderful man, but I am so glad He did! He is the definition of selfLESS and goes above and beyond to make his family happy and comfortable! I am so spoiled and so loved by him! He shows me just a glimpse of how much Christ loves me, and that is HUGE! So, with all of that being said, I am looking forward to (Lord willing) another year of being along side him and growing together as a family in the Lord!
Here are the flowers I was greeted with when I got home today! :-)
Here are the flowers I was greeted with when I got home today! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment